- Molecular Genetics and Translational Medicine
- Systems Biology of Gene Expression
- Synthetic Biology and DNA computing
- Structural Biology and drug design assisting tools
- Healthcare and disability information technology
- High performance and distributed computing
The members of Integrative Computational BioScience (ICBS) center conduct computational research in the areas of genomics, proteomics, systems biology, structural bioinformatics, DNA computing, synthetic biology, technology-assisted healthcare and disability-assisted technology, and high performance and distributed computing.
Collaborations with top national and international institutions, both in academia and industry, are keys to the success of ICBS. The main research goal is to apply knowledge and skills to scientific and industry problems to help improving the health and quality of life, as well as for other benefits of Thailand and the international scientific community.